Registration number 20100317A
This certifies that the heraldic arms of William James Frazier which are offered in memoriam and conveyed to his descendants are registered and described by the blazon below
1995 American College of Heraldry #1206
William was born in Hansonville, Russell County, Virginia on September 21, 1872 and died in Villa Grove, Illinois on May 21, 1914. He was married to Mary Cleo Barrick on January 17, 1909. William was a dairy farmer and breeder of harness horses.
The design incorporates the "fraise " found in all Fraser/Frazier arms, combined with the Scottish cross of St. Andrew, as well as the tinctures, Azure and Argent of nearly all Fraser/Frazier arms.The crest too, incorporates the stags head of the Lovat Frasers.
Larry L. Snyder