Registration number 20070826B
This certifies that the heraldic arms of
which were borne by his 4th great-grandfather
Giovanni Antonio Bellaveglia
are registered and described by the blazon below
Arms: Or, a tower Gules with a conical roof, two battlements, three open windows in fess and an open portal; sinister, a warrior armored with a lance held palewise proper.
This coat of arms is present in an ancient armorial (“Stemmario Mattei” - 1875) conserved by "Collegio Araldico” in Rome and is recorded in the "Stemmario Italiano" database.
Ancestors who bore these arms
- Armiger's father: Franco Bellaveglia (1944 - 2001) Perugia
- Grandfather: Gisberto Bellaveglia (1908 - 1863) Corciano
- 1st GGrandfather: Venerio Bellaveglia (1868 - 1935) Passignano sul Trasimeno
- 2nd GGrandfather: Natale Bellaveglia (1839 - 1917) Passignano sul Trasimeno
- 3rd GGrandfather: Giovanni Bellaveglia (1781 - 1846) Passignano sul Trasimeno
- 4th GGrandfather: Giovanni Antonio Bellaveglia (1752 - 1812) Passignano sul Trasimeno
Personal, Ancestral, IT, B